Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Its good to be first...

Its amazing how two places geographically so close to each other can be so different in life style.I don't want to say much about NYC. It has all the frenzy, chaos, excitement, rush, activity and madness about it. Delaware, on the other hand is so laid back, like life on first gear. They are like day and night. Sometimes, I wonder why people who come from NYC don't carry a part of that fever to this place. Downtown Wilmington is slightly better, you can see (a few) people around. UD is a nice place, as all universities are. There's nothing else. Though there is some charm to the quietness, it gets unnerving at times. Its not amusing to stare into wilderness always. But I guess, I've learnt to appreciate each of these places because of the other. I think, I may miss Delaware when I move to NYC!

No comments: